Ventilation air cleaning:
- production of molds and rods by technology α-, β-, nobake, amin-processes;
- filling, cooling, and embossing of molds.
Up to 20 gaseous substances are released, including phenol, benzene, formaldehyde, cyanides, ammonia, hydrocarbons, triethylamine, diethylamine (amines).
Production of building materials:
- production of thermal insulation boards made of fiberglass or basalt.
It is released into the ventilation air: phenol, formaldehyde, methanol, ammonia, resinous sublimates, suspended substances (fibers).
Production of plastic products:
- manufacturing of plastic products by the method of
casting, hot pressing, extrusion;
- recycling of plastic film.
It is released into the ventilation air: styrene, chlorvinyl, aerosol, acetic acid.
- paint chambers.
Released into the ventilation air: xylene, toluene, butyl acetate,
acetone and paint spray, etc.VOC.
- impregnation with polymers of awning, cord and
- production of drying oil.
It is released into the ventilation air: phenol, formaldehyde, acrolein, methanol, acetic acid, oiling agent, oil aerosol, suspended solids.
Production of products from secondary materials:
- drying or melting of metal shavings;
- melting of secondary aluminum alloys.
It is released into the ventilation air: oil aerosol, suspended solids, metal oxides, benzapyrene, formaldehyde,
- plywood presses;
- production lines for chipboard and MDF boards;
- workshops for cooking urea-formaldehyde resins.
It is released into the ventilation air: formaldehyde, methanol, ammonia, and hydrocarbons.