The industrial ozonator PKP_OZON_180 (hereinafter referred to as the ozonator) is designed for the synthesis of ozone from oxygen-air, in order to suppress odors and bacterial flora in rooms with high humidity (up to 95%).
1. This type of ozonizer can be effectively used for the following purposes:
- air deodorization;
- air detoxification;
- biological cleaning or sanitation of premises;
- demercurization of premises;
- changes in the ion-ozone balance in indoor air;
- increasing the shelf life of vegetables and fruits;
- treatment of greenhouse soil infected with phytophthora;
- in the technology of processing and storage of poultry products in order to increase their preservation and nutritional value;
- in egg incubation technology;
- feed processing and storage;
- processing of grain seeds for the purpose of disinfection, etc.
|n/a no.||Name of the company||Quantity||Note|
|4||Electrical schematic diagram||1||Appendix 1|
3. Technical specifications:
- Rated voltage of the power circuit, control circuit, V-380/220;
- Frequency, Hz-50;
- Rated current of the power circuit, A-20;
- Degree of protection according to GOST 14255-69-IP5;
- Operating conditions:
- ambient temperature, °C — +5.... 40;
- relative humidity at + 20 °C, % - up to 80;
- altitude above sea level, m-2000.
- Ozone producer no more than, g / h-200;
- Air flow through the ozonator, cubic meters./hour — 2700-3700;
- Overall dimensions:
- height, mm-1500;
- width, mm-600;
- depth, mm-600.
- Contents of the drag. metals: silver, kg — -;
- Weight, not more than, kg-80.